[MEncoder-users] Can mEncoder rip directly from CD's?

Jeff Sherk Forerunner Ministries jeff at ForerunnerTV.com
Sun Mar 28 14:13:19 CEST 2010

I use mEncoder for stripping audio off of DVD's and it works really well
for that particular application.

As far as ripping CD's to wave files, after some playing around and
testing of mPlayer and some other tools I found on google, I have
decided that the command line tool for BonkEnc (BEcmd.exe) works very
well for what I need to do.
Website: http://www.bonkenc.org/

Thanks for everybody's replies.