[MEncoder-users] Can mEncoder rip directly from CD's?

Jeff Sherk Forerunner Ministries jeff at ForerunnerTV.com
Sun Mar 28 03:13:36 CEST 2010

Well isn't google just amazing... I had no idea you could that!!

I refined it even further to search only the mEncoder maillist with this:

http://www.google.com/#q=rip+cd+site:lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mencoder-users/

And there are only 6 results, none of which actually relate to being
able to rip a cd with mEncoder... I will give mplayer a shot!

Thanks