[MEncoder-users] (automatic) white balance (eq2)

Al Bogner mencoder at ml093.pinguin.uni.cc
Sun Jun 27 16:34:12 CEST 2010

Is there a way to automatically correct the white balance frame by
frame?

I have read there is a manual way with eq2, but I have no idea how to
calculate the options, especially when light changes, e.g. indoor-light
in the late afternoon with fluorescent tube and sunlight from the
window, which changes to fluorescent only.

Simply said, the automatic white balance of the camcorder made a yellow
dominated picture.

Where can I find a description how eq2 works in detail, explaining the
options?

Al