[MEncoder-users] Little OT: using other then default decoder with mencoder

Andrew Berg bahamutzero8825 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 20:55:03 CEST 2010

 On 7/6/2010 6:25 AM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Did I miss your bug-report and sample?
I didn't make a bug report, but I can provide a sample. Would a minute
suffice, or should it be longer? The files have a pretty high bitrate
(17.3Mbps, 90 minutes = about 11GB). My problem is mainly sync, and it
would not be noticeable in a 5-minute sample, but hopefully you should
get enough information without needing the entire show (about 40 minutes
with ads cut out).