[MEncoder-users] mkv to hard sub avi to m4v command line options and sync problems

v4r4n console.cowboy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 07:35:17 CET 2010

OK, I used

$> mkvmerge --split 10m -o short.mkv <filename>.mkv

to break up 10 MB video chunks, but where can I post this to make it
available to you?  Does your email address support 10MB attachments?

Also, I was wondering, should I just convert the .aac audio file into some
sort of .wav?  Is that a bad idea or extremely laborious?