[MEncoder-users] decoding h264

Zane Tu zanetu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 07:32:35 CET 2010

The mov file plays well with my mplayer (SVN 30652) if I use "-demuxer mov".
However, there is A/V desync if "-demuxer mov" is not used. And I received
similar error messages in both cases as you did. Just FYI.

By the way, it seems you are on the wrong mailing list. It's better for you
to send this to mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu.

Regards,
Zane