[MEncoder-users] cat /dev/video0 | mencoder - ...

Kasper Bonne kbonne at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 14:48:37 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 19:47, Bob Tennent <rdtennent at gmail.com> wrote:
> And which options would those be?
>
> I came here for help, not to be referred to the man page. I've looked
> for a comprehensible tutorial but there doesn't seem to be one.

WTF?!

You came here to ask other people to do your work for you. When people
try to help you start bitching about having to read the documentation!
If you're too lazy to spend a few hours going over the (very
reasonable) man page, not to mention the plethora of online resources
then maybe you should look for a different hobby.

Good luck with that attitude.

/Kasper