[MEncoder-users] Empty output file when copying ac3, wide screen option added for mpeg2

Laine Lee llee040 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 27 18:56:59 CEST 2010

I made a mistake about which versions can compile and perform without the
problem I'm experiencing. I can compile Mplayer 30677 and the problem
doesn't occur, or I can use the MEncoder executable compiled previously from
30945 with no problem, but I experience the problem if I compile and install
30945 or 31097 (the problem also occurs with the recent 31101 release), and
presumably perhaps some before and all between. Thanks.

Laine Lee