[MEncoder-users] Use of MEncoder in Java Application

Flavien Audin flavien.audin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 15:29:47 CEST 2009

Hello,

I'm a new user of MEncoder. I'm reading the documentation for three weeks to
encode multiple pictures into a mpeg movie. When I use the windows' shell, I
can perfectly create the movie I want, but if I'm using the same command
line in a Java application, using the Runtime API or a Shell API, I have the
windows bug saying me that "MEncoder has encountered a problem and must be
closed"

Knowing that the encoding of a video works very well in the same java
application...

I'm on windows XP, I downloaded the "MPlayer/MEncoder svn rev 29355", so I
didn't compile by myself.

Flavien Audin