[MEncoder-users] h.264 stream read with too high frame rate?

Mikhail Ramendik mr at ramendik.ru
Tue Oct 6 01:26:53 CEST 2009

2009/10/5 L Lee <llee040 at sbcglobal.net>:

> conversion tool yielding better results than those I get with MEncoder. I
> used to use the pullup filter, but lately have had more success with
> filmdint. Have you tried anything like that? Maybe you could make an excerpt
> of your source available, say in the neighborhood of 100 megabytes.

I tried pullup, I tried decimate, i tried -fps 50 -fpso 25 ....

Still the same result - slow motion video with normal speed sound.
Loss of sync is only natural as the video is visibly slow!

A test, a mere 19 megs, is available at:

http://www.4shared.com/file/137864261/461e2eda/hdpreview.html

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik