[MEncoder-users] mov to swf, mission impossible?

Christian Ebert blacktrash at gmx.net
Fri May 22 16:31:12 CEST 2009

* Barbara Maren Winkler-Wolff on Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 23:44:25 +1000
> They say I can convert avi to swf with mencoder, but that's not true:
>
> http://www.swftools.org/faq.html says:
> "mencoder file.avi -lavfopts
> i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_frames \

I think this is an outdated option, try:

  -lavfopts format=swf

> -ffourcc FLV1

you probably don't need this, as you specify vcodec in -lavcopts

> -oac mp3lame -of lavf -ovc lavc \
> -lavcopts vcodec=flv:acodec=mp3:vbitrate=500:abitrate=56 -srate 22050 \
> -o file.swf"

  Was heißt hier Dogma, ich bin Underdogma!
[ What the hell do you mean dogma, I am underdogma. ]
_F R E E_  _V I D E O S_  http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/
                          http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/index-en.html