[MEncoder-users] Converting m2ts from JVC GZ HD 10 to avi with mencoder

tarnait tarnai_t at yahoo.de
Wed May 13 22:42:15 CEST 2009

Hi Grozdan,

first of all thanks for your answer. The original file has a framerate of 25 fps, I verified this with mediainfo, powerdirector, and some other program. I try to do a simple transcoding (because x264 playback is slow on my machine), nothing more. I don't care about the framerate, I only want the video in a well playable format, that's all.

Kind Regards, Tibor