[MEncoder-users] mcdeint=2 segfault

Christian Ebert blacktrash at gmx.net
Sat Mar 28 19:27:29 CET 2009

Hi Vladimir,

* Vladimir Mosgalin on Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 17:09:52 +0300
> On 2009.03.27 at 13:50:11 +0100, Christian Ebert wrote next:
>> Has anyone mcdeint=2 working on other platforms?
>
> AFAIK it never has been working, or at least not working for year(s), it
> just segfaults.

It must have worked in 2006:

http://guru.multimedia.cx/deinterlacing-filters/

;-)

(some messages on that page contain wrong info wrt
top/bottom field dominance btw)

Anyway, good -- or, rather, bad -- to know; I won't hold my
breath then in waiting for it to be fixed, or else I need new
lungs.

  Was heißt hier Dogma, ich bin Underdogma!
[ What the hell do you mean dogma, I am underdogma. ]
_F R E E_  _V I D E O S_  http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/
                          http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/index-en.html