[MEncoder-users] 2 pass encoding failed witg VP6 codec

Tom Shaw mplayer at zerofiveone.com
Thu Mar 26 23:03:23 CET 2009

The second pass isnt running properly because it is waiting for a
first pass log file.

When you create your two setting files for the encoding process, make
sure you set a filename in the first pass log file with a fpf
extension.

e.g. encode.fpf

The first pass should run and create a file in the /tmp folder which
the second pass uses.

Cheers,
Tom