[MEncoder-users] Making PS3-compatible videos with MEncoder

Andrew Berg bahamutzero8825 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 00:23:27 CET 2009

I have yet to find a program that gives me the control over options like
MEncoder (except obviously the programs it has built-in), and I need the
video filters it has. Unfortunately, I cannot find a decent guide for
making PS3-compatible videos manually (i.e. specifying all x264 options
oneself and not relying on a program to do it).
Can anyone link to a good guide that details what x264 options need to
be set/unset?