[MEncoder-users] Muxing using ax file

Martijn van Beurden mvanb1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 17:44:13 CEST 2009

Hello everyone,

A while ago I posted a message here to ask something about how to force
mencoder to write an ODML AVI with ix## tables for use in my portable,
the Sandisk Sansa Fuze. In the directory of the Sansa Media Converter
(which you can download for free) on my Windows system (I use Linux
mainly) I found some ax files, which are codecs AFAIK. I also found 2
files, called aviMux.dll and aviwriter.ax. Now is my question: is it
somehow possible to use these to write a container?

Thanks in advance! ;)