[MEncoder-users] Trouble building with x264 support in Mac OS X

L Lee llee040 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 9 21:32:10 CEST 2009

I started trying something from another thread, and discovered that my
mplayer was being built without x264 support. For quite a while now my
configuration has included x264 support by default, but today, no. I
installed x264 from yesterday's tarball, but that didn't help. Here are the
errors I'm getting when I build if I manually enable x264 support.

libx264.c: In function 'X264_init':
libx264.c:188: error: 'x264_param_t' has no member named 'i_bframe_adaptive'
libx264.c:247: error: 'X264_ME_TESA' undeclared (first use in this function)
libx264.c:247: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
libx264.c:247: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [libx264.o] Error 1

Any help is appreciated.

--
Laine Lee