[MEncoder-users] record with mencoder

mierda tuti mierdatuti at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 13:57:37 CET 2009

Hello,

Thanks Stefan.

Whell I have an hauppauge wintv-nota-t-stick and ubuntu  and I would like to
record the signtal tv. I would like that for example, if the recording has
aprox. 2 hours, the size of the file will have about 700mb, and the file
will be an avi with xvid or divx.

How could I do this with mencoder, what command must I use?

Many thanks and sorry for my english!