[MEncoder-users] Display filename

Patrick optomatic at rogers.com
Sun Jan 25 04:39:33 CET 2009

Thanks Peter

I have actually looked into this a bit. I can add subtitles, thanks to
GTK Subtitle Editor (or generic text editor) but these 5K videos are
slightly different lengths. I am worried that the filename would go out
of sink with the correct video.

Is it possible to specify a video input length? For instance if all of
these videos are mixtures of 3, 4 and 5 second videos, could I specify
that each will be 6 seconds? I am not worried if there is a little blank
space at the end.

If each video was the same length then as per your suggestion I could
write a batch script to auto-increment the subtitle file time line and
add the file name. I can manage this in Python.

Thanks again for taking the time to post Peter.

-Patrick