[MEncoder-users] Display filename

Patrick optomatic at rogers.com
Sun Jan 25 01:17:44 CET 2009

Hi Everyone

This is my first post.

I want to learn sign language and teach it to my Son. I have >5000 short
videos of sign language signs. All the file names describe the sign
depicted in the video. I can use mencoder to create a single video of
them but I would like to display the file name in the process. I know
that I can use capital "I" while the individual videos are running but
can I enter something equivalent to this at the command line so that
they will be encoded into a single video?

Thanks for reading-Patrick