[MEncoder-users] Problem building mplayer svn 28284 or 28285 on Mac OS X 10.5.6

Laine Lee llee at lonestar.utsa.edu
Fri Jan 9 23:57:51 CET 2009

On 1/9/09 3:09 PM, "Guillaume POIRIER" <poirierg at gmail.com> wrote:

> For what it's worth, it compiles fine here with OSX 10.4.11, GCC 4.0.1, PPC.

Yeah, so I figured it had to be related to my Fink config. I was getting
errors like

----
libdvdread4/dvdread/dvd_reader.h:65: error: redefinition of typedef
'dvd_reader_t'
/sw/include/dvdread/dvd_reader.h:55: error: previous declaration of
'dvd_reader_t' was here
----

So I looked at my configure output, and it said

---
Checking for DVD support (libdvdnav) ... no (Disabled in favor of the
internal copy of dvdread. Append --disable-dvdread-internal.)
---

So I tried "--disable-dvdread-internal" as a config option and that lets it
compile. Hope that doesn't make me lose anything I need. Thanks.

--
Laine Lee