[MEncoder-users] (no subject)

a.vi a.vi at laposte.net
Mon Feb 9 10:26:24 CET 2009

Hi James,

I'm using Linux (Debian Etch) actually and I need a command line tool. I just noticed the links I provided in my previous email were down, this is now fixed.
Anyways, I tried mediaencoder and you're right, the video is perfect. I found out the mediaencoder command lines and it is using x264.exe and faac.exe. There is such binaries on Linux but probably not the same version 'cause command aren't working.
There is my command lines:

mencoder -include /etc/iencode.conf -profile x264 -vf-add scale=-3:320 -o  <output.tmp> <input>
mencoder -include /etc/iencode.conf -profile aac -o  <output.tmp> <input>

with iencode.conf:

[common-option]
profile-desc="option commune"
vf=harddup=1,eq2=1.2
sws=9
subpos=100
#font=/var/www/pear/php/Image/Canvas/Fonts/arial.ttf
subfont-autoscale=0
subfont-text-scale=20
#subcp=ISO-8859-1

[x264]
profile-desc="x264 video encoding"
profile=common-option
ovc=x264=1
nosound=1
x264encopts=threads=4:bitrate=500:level_idc=13:nocabac=1
of=rawvideo=1

[aac]
profile-desc="AAC Audio Encoding"
profile=common-option
ovc=frameno=1
oac=faac=1
faacopts=br=128:mpeg=4:object=2
#af=volnorm=1 # problème surles silences
#srate=48000
of=rawaudio=1

Cheers

Axel

 Créez votre adresse électronique prenom.nom at laposte.net
 1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.