[MEncoder-users] Converting H.264-AVC 1920 X 1080 to mpeg-2

L Lee llee040 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 9 07:03:15 CET 2009

A few weeks ago Nikolov Grozdan answered a question about decoding .mts
files with using this:

-vf yadif=0,filmdint=fast=0/io=30:24/dint_thres=256 -fps 30000/1001 -ofps
24000/1001

I have some h.264 mp4 source files that I would like to convert to mpeg-2 to
create standard DVDs. I tried using that filter chain along with some
existing conversion commands for scaling down the video but I haven't been
able to convert them with Mencoder or even to play them properly with
mplayer. They are interlaced with bitrates of 9 -11 mbits/sec. Thanks.

--
Laine Lee