[MEncoder-users] Mac OS X build help needed please

L Lee llee040 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 18 03:59:02 CEST 2009

On 4/17/09 3:23 PM, "Guillaume POIRIER" <poirierg at gmail.com> wrote:

> It works alright here on Macintel/Leopard
>
> Guillaume

Thanks, Guillaume. It helped me to know somebody else had it working. I
usually immediately start looking at my Fink installation when something
like this happens, but after I didn't find any irregularites there, I
attempted to build my last successful svn update, and when that failed too,
I started looking into my system files. For no obvious reason the entire
headers folder in my system's QuickTime.framework package was missing. I
restored from a backup, and the problem went away. Thanks again.

Laine Lee