[MEncoder-users] rip dvd to mkv, ogm, mp4 script

Laine Lee llee at lonestar.utsa.edu
Sun Sep 28 21:19:41 CEST 2008

On 9/28/08 7:11 AM, "Wes Morgan" <morganw at chemikals.org> wrote:

> You might want to look over this section of the faq:
>
> http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/menc-feat-telecine.html

My question is related to problems with the ripdvd script solution, not
problems with my understanding of how to use mencoder (not that there aren't
plenty of those). But if the script doesn't provide solutions to the
problems mentioned in the section of the faq to which you refer, then I
propose that that limits the script's usefulness. If the topic is too
tangential to be discussed on this list, then I'll be happy to take the
discussion elsewhere.

Laine Lee