[MEncoder-users] .SSA Sub Problem/Bug

Omar Enan thakid6583 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 08:14:50 CEST 2008

Hi, I'm using the latest build from the SVN, and there seems to be a problem
with the priting of the first like when it has a comma in it.

If the first dialogue line has a comma and then a new line, it completely
omits everything before the new line, an example can be shown here:

Dialogue: Marked=0,0:00:07.00,0:00:11.87,Style1,Comment,0000,0000,0000,,Even
if I find another arm,\nit'll be useless after a while.

When that is the first line, when it goes to print it on the video, it shows
this: it'll be useless after a while; the text before it is not there.

Just though I would report this so others don't have the same problem.

Thanks for the great application! ^_^.