[MEncoder-users] "Too many audio packets in the buffer"

Nikolaus Rath Nikolaus at rath.org
Fri Oct 3 18:34:46 CEST 2008

Nikolaus Rath <Nikolaus at rath.org> writes:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to recode a video with a lower resolution. This is the
> initial mencoder output:
[...]

I have tried around a bit more and would like to add that exactly the
same error occurs if I recode only the audio (-oac copy -ovc mp3lame)
and also if I compile with libdca.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

   -Nikolaus

--
 »It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority.
  By definition, there are already enough people to do that.«