[MEncoder-users] Remuxing to mp4 on windows

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat May 10 09:47:47 CEST 2008

Hello,
On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 09:53:05PM -0500, James Hastings-Trew wrote:
> Another issue I seem to be wrestling with is that mp4box, and
> mp4creator, both seem to have problems with mp4 files that are larger
> than 4Gb.

You are using Windows, right? On Windows/MinGW you have to use special
file functions to access files > 4 GB (on Linux, it's just a question of
setting a define). You can try compiling under cygwin or under a patched
MinGW (one of the sites providing the inofficial MPlayer build should
have such a patch).

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger