[MEncoder-users] 3gp/mov file with framerate of 15750 fps

Bram bram at mencoder.as.avontuur.org
Fri Mar 21 17:14:40 CET 2008

Hi,

Another oddball format. I've collected a few in the last few weeks, so I
hope you find these mails entertaining ;-)

This mov file has a detected framerate of 15750 with demuxer mov. E.g.
if I run the file through midentify -demuxer mov, it shows this value.
It seems that this value is simply 1000 times too large, and transcoding it
with -fps 15.750 does indeed seem to work well.

File is here (7MB): http://bram.name/~brama/336.mov

I'm merely mentioning this because it seems to me the fps should be
reported as 15.75 instead.

Best regards,

Bram