[MEncoder-users] mencoder: white converted to grey

Pieter Eendebak pieter.eendebak at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 00:48:41 CET 2008

Dear all,

Thanks for the replies, but I have not been successful so far.

- Adding -vf eq2=0.6 had no effect on the output
- Extracting frames with `mplayer mser.avi -vo png' produced the
correct frames (visually identical to the input frames)
- The input files had a width and height divisible by 16

The input files and output movie are available on:

http://pietereendebak.nl/mencoder/

The command used for creating the movie was:

mencoder mf://msertest-0*.jpg -mf fps=10:type=jpg -ovc lavc -lavcopts
vcodec=mpeg4:mbd=2:trell:vbitrate=2300 -vf eq2=0.6 -nosound    -o
mser.avi

With kind regards,
Pieter