[MEncoder-users] 回复: Re: converting and subtitle questions !

zechao wang wzc0066 at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Mar 20 03:25:28 CET 2008

Thank you very much, Alex Samad!

Does anybody have some idea about the second question ?
Is't the command problem or the font file problem ?

Alex Samad <alex at samad.com.au> 写道: On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 02:40:01PM +0800, zechao wang wrote:
> Hello Everyone!
>
> There have two questions need your help:
>
> (1) To convert rmvb to mp4 for my cellphone, i had to convert two times.
> First, rmvb should be converted to avi with mencoder; Second, avi could be converted to mp4 wth ffmpeg .
my limited experience with mencoder and mp4, tells me you can't create
mp4 from mencoder, you have to create avi files and then use MP4Box to
extract the video and the audio and then re mux them back into mp4
container.

you seems to be doing the same thing but with ffmpeg