[MEncoder-users] h264 (and help with encoding) or divx

Alex Samad alex at samad.com.au
Fri Mar 14 00:25:05 CET 2008

Hi

been trying to create a script to try out these different options

some questions
the partitions all, I thought I had read earlier in the mailing list
that this was a bad idea, because this  option includes (not sure which
one) a pattern that takes a long time and doesn't add much to the
process.

My sounds problem has been on the xbox not the encoding or because of
loss of sync ( except from interpreting a 30fps source as a 25fps )

Again I thought I read in the list that crf for the first pass was okay,
because it just sets up the work file and that all the real work is done
in the second pass, sort of like using turbo for divx.

Alex