[MEncoder-users] Anyone know how to embed the name of your site in the video when it gets uploaded www.xeleven59.com

cody bedford rumrunner439 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 19:23:33 CET 2008

Im trying to figure out how to make it when the video gets uploaded it puts xeleven59.com in the lower left corner of the videos .Anyone know the code for that or where to get the code?
  I finally got the mencoder to convert to .flv
  But now i realized i need to convert avi to wmv before i upload some of my videos the avi files take way to long to buffer even when converted any ideas how to make them buffer faster ? Or anyone have a converter i can get from them ? For my personal use to convert some of me avi 's to wmv's
  Thanks Cody
  www.xeleven59.com