[MEncoder-users] Encodes for slow laptop

Diogo Franco diogomfranco at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 13:55:54 CEST 2008

Em Sáb, 2008-06-14 às 12:15 -0700, Stella-Terra Clemens escreveu:
> Actually, in my case remuxing works perfectly.  I think I'm going to live
> with it the way it is.  I mean, if it pisses me off, I'll just use a very
> easy remux command and delete the original.  So I think that about closes it
> for me.

What command line do you use? I'm using:

mkvmerge -o "$OUT" "$VIDEO" "$AUDIO" -y 2:$DELAY

I also tried with:

mkvmerge -o "$OUT" "$VIDEO" "$AUDIO" --delay 2:${DELAY}ms

I tried too using '1' as the TID used on -y|--delay.

What am I doing wrong? Those command lines don't do any effect even with
very high delays, like 2000.