[MEncoder-users] Encodes for slow laptop

Diogo Franco diogomfranco at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 13:30:20 CEST 2008

Em Sex, 2008-06-13 às 19:30 -0700, Stella-Terra Clemens escreveu:
> Ok, I took your code and tried it out.  Unfortunately, it had the exact same
> results (every movie but the matrix has a 200 ms audio delay.)  Could this
> be a bug, or maybe a settings mismatch?  Maybe I simply need to mux every
> video with a 200 ms audio delay.  That doesn't seem right, though.  Any
> ideas?
> Stella
I get a similar problem with a few videos I've got. They're anime
releases, MKV with H.264 720p with AAC audio and they all have a 300ms
delay on the audio, so I have to press '-' three times. Remuxing doesn't
help, so I think this may be a mplayer issue. I've only seen this
happening with H.264 media on MKV containers.

Note that just because I download HD it doesn't mean my machine is HD
capable :) mplayer drops between 20% to 40% of the frames but they're
watchable.