[MEncoder-users] libdvdread 0.97 and libdvdnav under MinGW

Nigel Arnold nkarnold at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 13 18:49:37 CEST 2008

Thanks

Can you tell me the steps you go through from scratch to compile libdvdnav
under MinGW or Cygwin.
I've got to a stage now, where it compiles, but fails to reslolve functions
that are libdvdread.a.. <scratches head>

I'm not that familar with the libtools, autoreconf and autogen scripts.

I know it can be done, as i've found a mplayer binary build 26272, which has
dvdnav support and running strings on it, it's a mingw exe

Thanks

news:4851CD99.2000400 at gmail.com...