[MEncoder-users] libdvdread 0.97 and libdvdnav under MinGW

Nigel Arnold nkarnold at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 12 14:35:36 CEST 2008

Hello

I've checked out libdvdread and libdvdnav in both MingW and Cygwin, but I
can't compile libdvdnav in either
libdvdread works ok.

libdvdnav, if I try the autogen.sh, i get told i need libtools 1.4.0 or
greater. I have 1.5.x installed and working
this happens in MinGW and Cygwin

"Christian Ebert" <blacktrash at gmx.net> wrote in message
news:20080611224211.GB365 at krille.blacktrash.org...
* JonY on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 at 21:37:17 +0800
> libdvdnav includes libdvdread. The source repo is found here:
> svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/dvdnav/trunk/libdvdnav

This has changed recently. You have to do 2 checkouts:

$ svn co svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/dvdnav/trunk/libdvdread libdvdread
$ svn co svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/dvdnav/trunk/libdvdnav libdvdnav

See also _recent_ DOCS/tech/dvdnav-howto.txt in mplayer source.

  Was heißt hier Dogma, ich bin Underdogma!
[ What the hell do you mean dogma, I am underdogma. ]

_F R E E_  _V I D E O S_  -->>  http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/