[MEncoder-users] green noise using -vf yadif

Brian Penick bydivinerite at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 18:33:39 CEST 2008

It might be possible that the auto detection for field-dominace is
mismatching your fields try setting it to 0 and see what happens. The  other
thing might be that the chroma sampling from your video camera might lend
itself to not resizing well with the RGB conversion that scale performs.
Try leaving out scale and keeping the 720:576 ratio.