[MEncoder-users] msmpegv4 vs msmpeg

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Mon Jul 21 22:42:37 CEST 2008

srdan bejakovic wrote:

> Can you explain what I'm doing wrong,

For one thing, you're top-posting. Please avoid that, at least on these
mailing lists.

> or what I should do to be able to uncompress these files? I can open
> and watch the avis on Windows, and they aren't corrupt.

It's really kind of hard to figure out what's wrong with (or otherwise
strange about) the files, without more information. This is one reason
the bug-reporting guidelines say to always provide the *full*
(copy-and-paste, no snipping) text output of MPlayer/MEncoder.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.