[MEncoder-users] images to avi length help .

vtff19 vtff19 vtff19 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 12:08:04 CEST 2008

Hi all,

It's works  :) :) :) :) Thank you to all and particularly to MARIO!

I think it has always worked :) The problem is and i don't know why i've
never played the generated video with MPlayer :(
With VLC doesn't work rightl, neither with Mediaplayer , neither with quick
time :( :( I don't know why ? bad codecs ?
Maybe because i work in an ssh console and no X11 available . I've tryed
With MPlayer on Windows and you tube and it's work :)

I'm really not an expert of video!

Anyway my goal is to put this video on you tube as you can see
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=3EuJybnr-ec

and like your are expert what would be your advice to have a good quality
for youtube because now the video is OK , content OK but the youtube process
make it unviewable because loss of quality apparently ...

Any advice.

Thanks so much , half of the road is done.