[MEncoder-users] Mencoder on Opteron

Alex Samad alex at samad.com.au
Wed Jul 2 22:52:18 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 02:37:38PM -0400, Adam Hammer wrote:
> I am new to posting on Mail lists.  My apologizes.
>
> Is there any way through the aptitude or apt-get system to get the most
> recent mencoder?  Or do I need to simply get the most recent version from
> the website?

have a search for debian-multimedia

[snip]

--
"You know, I was campaigning in Chicago and somebody asked me, is there ever any time where the budget might have to go into deficit? I said only if we were at war or had a national emergency or were in recession.  Little did I realize we'd get the trifecta."

	- George W. Bush
02/27/2002
Charlotte, North Carolina