[MEncoder-users] Script for h264 conversion for mencoder - link to working script

Cameron Just lists.mplayerhq.hu at spam.phoenixdigital.com
Wed Jan 23 02:56:58 CET 2008

Hi Alex,

At first I had no idea what you were talking about so just ignored the
message.... after getting the faac stuff working perfectly I then
realised what you were talking about and it is a much better idea.

I have now rewritten it using mencoder and not faac and it is all
working perfectly.

Thanks for the tip.