[MEncoder-users] Flashvideo for YouTube using mencoder

Gilles Pelletier pellgill at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 16:07:35 CET 2008

I have been reading this thread. In spite of the sometimes aggressive
language, it is quite instructive. It has forced the gods to come down
from the heights, as it were, and discuss things in a
human-understandable way and for that I am grateful. I have learned a
lot and will continue to research the links provided.
Thanks again.

Gilles