[MEncoder-users] cant get my mencoder to work right? it playes video in admin but not site

cody bedford rumrunner439 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 20:37:42 CET 2008

Im not sure why my mencoder is not converting on the site i can play video on the edit part of my admin but you get nothing and it shows 0.00 runtime on the video play screen
  i cant get codecs to install either it keeps asking for libavutil in the source tree where the heck is the source tree i moved that file around into serveral places and still couldnt get it to load,so codecs and mencoder not installing correctly any one had this before any ideas on how to fix it?
  cody www.xeleven59.com   www.xeleven59.com/VideoShare
  thanks