[MEncoder-users] mjpegtools

Andy Civil andycivil at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 20:47:35 CET 2008

How hard would it be to use mjpeg tools to switch interlace fields? Can it be
used as part of mencoder, or is it a standalone executable?

I'm having a hard time researching this thing. I can't find a windows binary,
even though there's a changelog saying it's done, and this page:
http://mjpeg.sourceforge.net/
says there's a "brief introduction" to usage at
https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=3456&group_id=5776
but did anyone look at that howto? I don't consider 17,439 words (no, not
characters, word count) as brief :-) :-) Even though the field swap part is
nicely find-able in the middle there.

--
Andy