[MEncoder-users] image to video duration per image question

Tom Poe tompoe at fngi.net
Wed Feb 13 04:17:07 CET 2008

I can take an image, copy it and name the copy img001, img002, ... for
as many images as needed to have a duration for four seconds
img001 to img100 would then give me a four second movie at 25fps.
Seems like I should be able to take 5 images, have those images each
duplicated for four seconds as the movie is made.  Sort of like looping
the first frame 100 times.  Is that being done?  How?

ffmpeg -f image2 -i img%d.jpg /tmp/a.mpg

tom