[MEncoder-users] OSX

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 23:18:16 CET 2008

Hello,

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 11:04 PM, Sean Montague
<sean.montague at lucidus.net> wrote:
> I'm new to OSX, and I am having a hard time finding mencoder for the mac.
> I've downloaded mplayer for osx, is suppose to have mencoder, but perusing
> the app contents I don't see mencoder. Any insight would be most
> appreciated. Thanks!

MPlayerOSX doesn't do encoding operations, it's an OSX GUI for
MPlayer. If you need MEncoder, just compile it, it's rather simple if
you follow the documentation properly.

Guillaume
--
Only a very small fraction of our DNA does anything; the rest is all
comments and ifdefs.

Fred Allen  - "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by
people who annoy me."