[MEncoder-users] Conversion to FLV, are my settings optimal?

Francis Rammeloo francis.rammeloo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 10:11:07 CET 2008

Thanks for your very interesting post. I did a few experiments yesterday,
and it seems that your settings produce a video of similar quality and with
a smaller fizesize. So that's very interesting already. Some mp4 videos
failed however, I don't understand exactly why, but I'll figure it out
eventually. I'll do some more experimenting.

Thanks again for your detailed reply. You're probably helping a lot of
people with this.

Grtz,
Francis