[MEncoder-users] decryption speed problem (& apology)

fake name junk_email333 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 2 22:38:33 CEST 2008

Wow, thanks Jim that worked like a charm (why is that?).  I'm definitely not I/O limited any more.  Now if I could just get mencoder to honor the x.264 threading option (threads=auto) I'd really be flying.  If you have any ideas I'd greatly appreciate it.  Also if you see anything blatantly stupid in my mencoder options please feel free to point it out.

Thanks again, brett