[MEncoder-users] Users uploaded videos...

Nicolas Vekemans nv at ipernity.com
Wed Apr 16 13:34:17 CEST 2008

On Tue, 2008-04-15 at 19:27 -0700, RC wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:58:29 +0200
> Nicolas Vekemans <nv at ipernity.com> wrote:
>
> >         I have to implement/optimize video uploads from users and
> >         trans-code
> >         them to flv (basically like youtube does).
>
> So, basically, your company gave you a job you're not really qualified
> for, and you're hoping someone here will do all work for you?

Hi RC,

I am sorry if my post seemed inappropriate.
You are right, I am not an expert in audio/video.
It is one new aspect of my sysadmin job.
Everybody has to start at one point.
But I never expected someone on this list to "do all the work for me".
I just needed a few confirmations and tips on a complex matter, that's
all.

Thanks anyway,
NV.